Stand For Women aims to accelerate progress for women in the workforce across the Middle East. It is dedicated to creating workplaces where gender diversity based on merit is the norm. Our vision is to strive for parity and equality among both genders across all walks of life.
Stand For Women is an advocate for gender balanced businesses in the Middle East. Our mission is to create and nurture awareness among women, men, and organizations in order to instill positive changes within the workforce.
– Accelerate progress for women in the workforce by raising awareness about the importance of their roles in the growth of organizations.
– Supporting the United Nations Sustainable Development Goal #5 in the Middle East: Achieve Gender Equality and Empower all Women and Girls by 2030; and more particularly, Goal #5.5: Ensure women’s full and effective participation and equal opportunities for leadership at all levels of decision-making in political, economic, and public life.
– Advocating change across all countries in the GCC, the Levant and North Africa.
– Rallying allies and influencers via interviews, thus providing in depth insight on women’s roles in the workforce.
– Leveraging research & data to assess & improve key gender metrics
– Lobbying corporations to share gender data and to work on improving their gender balance.
– Creating awareness among women, men, and organizations to build the inclusion that will change business, society, and lives for a better Middle East.
Interview with European Business Review
“Without influence, competence is powerless… if we refrain from...Read more
New Arab Women Forum 2016
Caroline Fattal Fakhoury took part as a speaker in the NAWF Women...Read more